Functionality and quality improvements. See the details below. And you can always see full change log of Post .DOCX Source for WordPress.
- Direct link to download full version in upgrade message.
- If EULA is not accepted then showing minimal UI.
- Support for converting 'Code' style to 'code' tag.
- Updating post after applying all attributes to be compatible with cache plugins.
- Ajax requests could be blocked by another plugins.
- Decrypting is not working after changing salts.
- In batch mode result post's link uses current language instead of post's one.
- Localization is not reloaded on 'change_locale' event.
- Media directory without first slash on some sites.
- Sometimes Ext, Full versions are updated to Base version.
- Sometimes error in log: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'w:type').
- Table cells in Google Docs are treated as headers.
- The activation panel is not visible if the server is unavailable.
- URL existence checking can fail for some sites.
More information can be discovered in the original post about New version 2.16 released - Post .DOCX Source for WordPress and on the main site.